Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teacher's Pet.... Already?

   There are some serious intelligent people in these history classes! Wow! We are learning a ton. So great! Tonight Linda S. gave an overview of the origins of slavery which was fascinating. I think she is secretly related to David Barton... she has read a ton and remembers a ton! Linda A. gave a short book review on Light and Glory by Peter Marshall, about Columbus, George Washington and how they were divinely inspired by God. Awesome. My library is getting fatter!
    Not to be outdone was Son Hee who made me this fabulous patriotic bag - complete with little brass elephants!  Isn't she cute?? (Son Hee - not the elephants...) She does these for charity and is a wonderful person. I really was speechless. Wow -thanks Son Hee. You really didn't have to do that... but you now get 1,000 extra credit points. We are going to have class pictures in a couple of weeks, so this will give you guys a chance to go buy a cute new outfit... and something to butter up the teacher....
    Class notes on chapter two follow... I have to go put stuff in my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment