Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are you a follower??

 So last night I goofed around with the blog and clicked on this button "monotize". (remember how I am a computer genius?) Somehow I erased all your names in the "follow" section! Duh.... if you are following, please sign back in. It's fun to see your names. If you have questions or comments I would love to hear them. I feel like I'm "preaching to the choir". Isn't there someone out there who totally disagrees and thinks I'm a total crackpot? Please... no response from a son-in-law... Incidently, a little side note... this is what I received from one of four sons-in-law, Marshall, today.

         "I know what I'm getting you for Christmas this year":
 
         How to start a fight:
           One year I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetary plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
         That's how the fight started.

  Hmmmm... every family has one. I was fine with the cemetary plot thing... I just didn't want to be reminded of Christmas already! We love him anyway.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment